Relocate to North Central BC? Birchwood Cohousing
Have you considered relocating your home business or retiring to north central BC’s Bulkley Valley? This valley is often described as “Canada’s best hidden secret” – natural park-like beauty, culturally diverse, relaxed life style, outdoor orientated, four season climate (extreme weather events are rare) etc.
Members of Birchwood Cohousing are eagerly looking for more members. Members of this multigenerational community will be part of a rural 20 unit bare strata located in the Village of Telkwa in the heart of the Bulkley Valley. Birchwood Cohousing:
- Encourages Multigenerational living.
- Values food production.
- Promotes mutual support and healthy living.
- Gives the opportunity to design your own energy efficient sustainable home (conceptual designs by Peter Erbel are located on our website)
Birchwood Cohousing in the Village of Telkwa will offer many opportunities:
- All season recreation activities: fishing, hiking skiing, boating, golfing
- Walking distance to beautiful Tyhee Lake Provincial Park, and Eddy Park (next to the Bulkley River )
- High speed optic internet
- Public Transportation
- Regional shopping in Smithers: 10-minute drive.
- Newly expanded regional airport with 2-3 daily flights to Vancouver: 20-minute drive.
If you would enjoy living in a community that believes in “unity without uniformity”, then Birchwood cohousing has a place for you. Consider making us your choice for today or in the future.
Facebook us at https://www.facebook.com/birchwoodcohousing/