2bed/2bath For Sale
Community: Treehouse Village
Address: 54 Pearl Street, Bridgewater, Nova Scotia
Last Updated: May 24, 2023
Come home to Atlantic Canada’s first cohousing community. Nestled in 15 acres of forest, a short walk from downtown Bridgewater, Treehouse Village features 30 private homes built to the ultra energy-efficient Passive House standards. Perfect for families, this 1006 square foot home has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, featuring:
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Generous kitchen with large breakfast bar
- Open concept living and dining room
- Primary bedroom featuring ensuite shower and large closet
- 2nd bedroom suitable for kids, guests, or a home office
- Upper level unit with treetop views across town
- Spacious mudroom and entryway
- End unit with windows on three sides
- Extra high 9′ ceiling
Treehouse Village is unlike any neighbourhood Nova Scotia has seen, and is a welcome option for those seeking eco-friendly and community-oriented living. Neighbours are connected by substantial shared amenities including a kitchen, lounge, kid’s playroom, shared office, workshop, guest rooms and more. Self-governed and developed by its future residents, Treehouse Village is preparing to move in Fall 2023!
In order to achieve Treehouse Village’s vision of a multi-age community, this home is available to households with at least one member under the age of 40 who will be living at Treehouse.
Learn more about purchasing Maple 213 today!
*Sale price of $590,000 is subject to change until construction is complete