Cohousing Options Canada: 4-part Online Workshop Series
Jan. 14 to Feb. 4, 2021. 7.00 - 9:00 pm. EDT Zoom.
You are invited to join Cohousing Options Canada for a 4 part online workshop series of learning, discovery and reflection where you will find out:
- What it is like living in a cohousing neighbourhood.
- What it takes financially and skillswise to develop and live in cohousing.
- Whether it is right for you!
During the workshop you will have the opportunity to:
- Reflect on your own drivers and how they relate to cohousing.
- Learn and experience some of the skills used in cohousing groups.
- Meet others interested in cohousing.
- Meet people already living in cohousing.
- Learn how to join a community as well as how to start your own.
- Ask us anything.
The four modules will be hosted on Zoom from 7pm – 9pm EDT and are as follows:
- Module 1 (January 14): Personal vision, mission and values
- Module 2 (January 21): Getting it built
- Module 3 (January 28): Living in community
- Module 4 (February 4): Hopes and fears
For a full description of the modules and to register please visit the following Link: https://www.universe.com/events/is-cohousing-right-for-you-tickets-toronto-XFPGRD
Sessions will be recorded and circulated via private YouTube video (Google account required) along with handouts to all registered participants after each workshop.